Downloads Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility version 18.104.22.168 for Linux*. - Final Release
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: 09AD8E4B3D5B5C6E13688B1450F4FE0B18E04D5E
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: 50ABA92AD5A7AF6555BA1D8158ECA37E5EA164EE
Update Note: Record updated on 02/05/2020 (files & file version unchanged)
The Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility is a command line utility that allows users to change the link type of the installed QSFP+ module. The supported types are defined within the adapter's NVM. This utility displays only the devices that potentially support QSFP+ reconfiguration. Only one port per device is displayed, since changes affect the device as a whole, not individual ports.
NOTE: A reboot is required to apply configuration changes. On systems running Oracle Solaris* 11, you must perform a full reboot, not a fast reboot.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server* 2008 R2 and later
- Windows PE* 3.0 and later
- Linux Kernel* 2.6/3.x and later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 6.5 and later
- SUSE* Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4 and later
- UEFI 2.1 and later
- Oracle Solaris* 11
- VMWare ESXi* 5.5 and later
- FreeBSD* 10.1 and later
- On systems running Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, or ESXi, the base driver must be
present for QCU to function correctly.
- On Microsoft Windows systems, if the driver required to run the tool is not present on the system, it will automatically be installed when QCU is run.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA1 AXX1P40FRTIOM
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA2 AXX2P40FRTIOM
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.