Downloads Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility version 220.127.116.11 for Windows*.
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.2 MB
- SHA1: 787CCD7270A254F22CB3172035C9220CB13AED5F
The Intel® QSFP+ Configuration Utility is a command line utility that allows
users to change the link type of the installed QSFP+ module. The supported types
are defined within the adapter's NVM. This utility displays only the devices
potentially support QSFP+ reconfiguration. Only one port per device is
since changes affect the device as a whole, not individual ports.
NOTE: A reboot is required to apply configuration changes. On systems running
Oracle* Solaris* 11, you must perform a full reboot, not a fast reboot.
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows Server* 2008 R2 and later
Windows PE* 3.0 and later
Linux* Kernel 2.6/3.x and later
Red Hat* Enterprise Linux* 6.5 and later
SUSE* Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP4 and later
UEFI 2.1 and later
Oracle* Solaris* 11
VMWare* ESXi* 5.5 and later
FreeBSD* 10.1 and later
- On systems running Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, or ESXi, the base driver must be
present for QCU to function correctly.
- On Microsoft Windows systems, if the driver required to run the tool is not
present on the system, it will automatically be installed when QCU is run.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.