Installs the System-on-a-Chip (SoC) drivers for Intel® Compute Stick STK1A32SC.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: B4CFAE136CFADA52504A99F34B1F84B90EF2D4E2
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 998.6 KB
- SHA1: F1C432061BE30FBA9444A3598FA41F5B41E9BFAE
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: D87668D7B4228725A24FA63E6D0BCA9398A8BC68
This download installs the System-on-a-Chip (SoC) drivers for Intel® Compute Stick STK1A32SC, for the following system devices:
- Intel SST Audio Device
- Intel Serial IO GPIO Controller
- Intel Serial IO I2C ES Controller
- Intel Power Management IC Device (PMIC)
- Intel Serial IO SPI Controller
- Intel Sideband Fabric Device
Important note: Only install these drivers if the Windows® OS is newly installed. You will also need to install Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Interface (Intel® TXEI) Driver.
Which file to choose?
Download the file that applies to your operating system:
- SC_CHT_Win10_x86_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows® 10, 32-bit
- SC_CHT_Win10_x64_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows® 10, 64-bit
- SC_CHT_Win8.1_x64_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
Note: Windows® 8.1, 32-bit* is not supported with this driver.
How to install
After downloading and unzipping the driver package, right-click the .inf file in each sub-folder and select Install.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.