Installs the System-on-a-Chip (SoC) drivers for Intel® Compute Stick STK1A32SC.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: B4CFAE136CFADA52504A99F34B1F84B90EF2D4E2
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 998.6 KB
- SHA1: F1C432061BE30FBA9444A3598FA41F5B41E9BFAE
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.3 MB
- SHA1: D87668D7B4228725A24FA63E6D0BCA9398A8BC68
This download installs the System-on-a-Chip (SoC) drivers for Intel® Compute Stick STK1A32SC, for the following system devices:
- Intel SST Audio Device
- Intel Serial IO GPIO Controller
- Intel Serial IO I2C ES Controller
- Intel Power Management IC Device (PMIC)
- Intel Serial IO SPI Controller
- Intel Sideband Fabric Device
Important note: Only install these drivers if the Windows® OS is newly installed. You will also need to install Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Interface (Intel® TXEI) Driver.
Which file to choose?
Download the file that applies to your operating system:
- SC_CHT_Win10_x86_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows® 10, 32-bit
- SC_CHT_Win10_x64_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows® 10, 64-bit
- SC_CHT_Win8.1_x64_Drivers_01282016.zip - For Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
Note: Windows® 8.1, 32-bit* is not supported with this driver.
How to install
After downloading and unzipping the driver package, right-click the .inf file in each sub-folder and select Install.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.