Installs the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver version 220.127.116.11 for Intel® NUC. This driver is ONLY needed if I2C is enabled in BIOS.
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*
- Size: 2.2 MB
- SHA1: 1723789615B1AE0AA105F6D2820D731B89169805
Installs the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver version 18.104.22.168 for Intel® NUC. This driver is ONLY needed if I2C for the Low Speed Custom Solutions Header is enabled in BIOS.
- If I2C is not enabled in BIOS and you try to install this driver, the installation will fail with this message: The setup program ended prematurely because of the following error: This platform is not supported.
- If you do not plan to use the Low Speed Custom Solutions Header, you do not need to install this driver.
Enable this feature in BIOS
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
- Go to the Advanced > Devices > Onboard Devices menu.
- On the Legacy Device Configuration pane:
- Set Pins 13/14 to I2C0_SCL/I2C0_SDA.
- Set Pins 15/16 to I2C1_SCL/I2C1_SDA.
- Press F10 to save and exit BIOS Setup.
After enabling this feature in BIOS, you can install the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver.
Not sure which driver is right for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect update.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.