This package contains the BIOS update for the Intel® Server System S7000FC4UR Family.
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.4 MB
- SHA1: 5BD8B91FCB418CF260292C0C96A1CEE881356BA4
To Update from the embedded EFI Shell, update system firmware from Intel server EFI shell by the following steps:
- Unzip package and copy all files to a folder in USB disk on key.
- Insert USB disk on key to server USB port.
- Reboot server to EFI shell.
- Run command "map -r" in EFI shell to mount USB disk on key.
- Run command "fs0:" to change folder to USB disk on key, USB key may also mount to fs1:. The number of "fs" is dependent on the result of command "map -r".
- Change folder to the folder storing the firmware package.
- Run command "startup.nsh" to start firmware update process.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.