Hardware Intel® RAID Firmware Flash Update for DOS, Windows*, Unix*, Linux*, and Intel® Framework Integrated Boot for UEFI for 12GB ir3 SAS Intel® RAID Controllers (B057).
- OS Independent
- Size: 13.6 MB
- SHA1: 6A8982C5123976B76634739A1BE23F6E70C6A2E2
Firmware Version B057
This download supports Intel® RAID Expanders RES3FV288, RES3TV360, and JBOD2312S3SP.
Supported Intel® RAID Controllers
Firmware upgrade requires the Intel® RAID Expander connected to the proper Intel® RAID/SAS Host Bus Adapter (HBA). See below for the HBA compatibility list.
SAS Host Bus Adapter compatibility:
- Intel® Integrated RAID Module RMS25JB040, RMS25JB080, RMS25KB040, RMSKB080, RMS3JC080
- Intel® RAID Controller RS25GB008, RS3FC044, RS3UC008, RS3GC008
RAID Host Bus Adapter compatibility:
- Intel® Integrated RAID Module RMS25PB080, RMS25PB040, RMT3PB080, RMS25CB080, RMS25CB040, RMT3CB080, RMS25CB080N, RMS25PB080N, RMS3HC080, RMS3CC080
- Intel® RAID Controller RS25SB008, RS3DC080
On-board SAS controller compatibility:
On-board SATA/SAS capable controller based on Intel® C600 Chipset in Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intel® RSTe) mode. The SAS feature needs to be enabled by proper Intel® RAID C600 upgrade keys.
Firmware upgrade also requires proper operating system to perform. Firmware upgrade through SAS host bus adapter is supported under Windows* and Linux*. Firmware upgrade through Intel® RAID host bus adapter is supported under Windows, Linux, and UEFI* (EFI 2.0).
Note: The software may contain open-source software. The associated open-source licenses are included with the driver package.