This download record contains the toolchain for Intel® Galileo Maker Boards.
- Size: 52.2 MB
- SHA1: 524038CDF0B9D473042FFE86B665FB592905AB46
- Size: 53.4 MB
- SHA1: E918B412662903BCEAC6EDBE96B9819588CA8946
- Size: 29.4 MB
- SHA1: 9867A12E72973A55B19F8F7691BD0B833523C1D1
- Windows 7 family*, Windows 8 family*, Windows 8.1*
- Size: 43.8 MB
- SHA1: 05B91D270E847DA319C2E71D846D897B78CCD972
Intel has discontinued Intel® Galileo development boards, Intel® Edison compute module and developer kits, and Intel® Joule™ compute module and developer kits. There are no further software releases planned for the Intel Galileo, Intel Edison, or Intel Joule platforms.
As of September 15, 2017, Intel archived its online resources and will maintain availability to Intel Galileo, Intel Edison, and Intel Joule forum communities until June 15, 2020. Files licensed under open-source licenses will continue to be generally available in binary and source code on GitHub*.
Installs the x86 cross compiler toolchains for an Intel® Galileo Maker Board.