This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE, and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i5MYBE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 14.6 MB
- SHA1: EB09177E8D1D5101F757F3F0C681478C67B87096
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.8 MB
- SHA1: 95266518F81E75F32BE507F3822E67AB7F9B70A9
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i5MYBE. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [MYi50059.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [MYBDWi5v.86A.0059.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users, as well as other important information. You can also find more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Due to a security enhancement, it will not be possible to go to any BIOS earlier than BIOS 0040.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.