This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE, and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i5MYBE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 14.6 MB
- SHA1: EB09177E8D1D5101F757F3F0C681478C67B87096
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.8 MB
- SHA1: 95266518F81E75F32BE507F3822E67AB7F9B70A9
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i5MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i5MYBE. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [MYi50059.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [MYBDWi5v.86A.0059.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users, as well as other important information. You can also find more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Due to a security enhancement, it will not be possible to go to any BIOS earlier than BIOS 0040.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.