Provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.7 MB
- SHA1: EEFF8D2CE7BE37D26C1EB7F496845B01D96A93E0
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.2 MB
- SHA1: 22415ADC64CCCA30FC8CCFA6B1D8516710E92F2A
Provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3MYHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC5i3MYBE. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for what's new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [MYi30059.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [MYBDWi30.86A.0059.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users, as well as other important information. You can also find more detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.