This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with SA/AA version -405 and earlier.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.3 MB
- SHA1: 6BDA4DA3CA55EBC2BA2E4B9F65EF90B2D73DF466
- OS Independent
- Size: 5.2 MB
- SHA1: 9D98385028FC7CABB3A49757367E0346148230D2
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for what's new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
- This BIOS update is for Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYHE with the following SA numbers: H27002-400, -401, -402, -404, and -404 and for Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with the following AA numbers: H26998-401, -402, -403, -404, and -405. The SA number for Kits is found on the label on the bottom of the chassis; The AA number for Boards is found on the board’s memory module socket. See Identify Your Intel® NUC article for more information.
- If Flash Update Failed is displayed on the screen it is the wrong BIOS version. BIOS version TYBYT20H.86A is needed.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [TY0069.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [TYBYT10H.86A.0069.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or USB CD drive.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You also can find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and may not be supported.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.