This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE and Intel® NUC Board D53427RKE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.2 MB
- SHA1: 1627BC5216624D557F4D38356F85A3CB8ECE3EF4
- OS Independent
- Size: 10.6 MB
- SHA1: D2E97A71FACECF4D038C60EFC0CDE68A0CF3C8B6
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE and Intel® NUC Board D53427RKE. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [RK0057.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [RKPPT10H.86A.0057.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You may also visit the complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
- For tips on troubleshooting BIOS issues on Intel® Desktop Boards, refer Troubleshooting BIOS Issues.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.