This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE and Intel® NUC Board D53427RKE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.2 MB
- SHA1: 1627BC5216624D557F4D38356F85A3CB8ECE3EF4
- OS Independent
- Size: 10.6 MB
- SHA1: D2E97A71FACECF4D038C60EFC0CDE68A0CF3C8B6
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE and Intel® NUC Board D53427RKE. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [RK0057.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [RKPPT10H.86A.0057.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You may also visit the complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- If a BIOS update process is interrupted, your computer may not function properly. We recommend the process be done in an environment with a steady power supply (preferably with UPS).
- For tips on troubleshooting BIOS issues on Intel® Desktop Boards, refer Troubleshooting BIOS Issues.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.