This download contains BIOS, ME Firmware, BMC Firmware, and FRUSDR updates for Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) (2.06.0006).
- OS Independent
- Size: 28.6 MB
- SHA1: F6CA0842240B2352857792597F54CBD2BEE1AD47
For the last firmware release R02.06.E006
This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes of this package.
This update package includes the following system software updates:
- System BIOS: 02.06.0006
- ME Firmware: 02.01.07.328
- BMC Firmware: 01.28.10603
- FRUSDR: 1.06
This version enhances the protection of platform configuration data as described in Intel Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00056.
- Refer to the readme files for detailed information first before starting the firmware update.
- The software contains open-source software. The associated open-source licenses are included with the source code.
- The open-source code for BMC Firmware is available for download.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S2400BB4
- Intel® Server System R1208BB4GS9
- Intel® Server System R1304BB4GS9
- Intel® Server System R1304BB4DC
- Intel® Server System R2312BB4GS9
- Intel® Server System R2308BB4GC
- Intel® Server System R2216BB4GC
- Intel® Server System R1208BB4DC
- Intel® Server System R2208BB4GC
- Intel® Server System R2224BB4GCSAS
- Intel® Server System R2208BB4GS9
- Intel® Server System R2000BB4GS9
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.