This download contains a BIOS update package version 44 for the Intel® Server Board S1200BTS/S1200BTSR systems for EFI. (02.00.0044)
- OS Independent
- Size: 14.2 MB
- SHA1: EA3236EF1821D993A059F6EA5F48FE1E1822D30A
This download contains a BIOS only update for the Intel® Server Board S1200BTS/S1200BTSR for use with the embedded EFI shell.
- Intel® Server Board S1200BTS/R1304BTSSFAN/P4304BTSSFCN with R28 or lower BIOS version must be upgraded to R29, and you must do a system reset first before updating to higher version BIOS.
- BMC Firmware and FRUSDR aren't included in this package.
- This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to BIOS RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS in BIOS release notes of this package.
- Refer to readme files for detailed information first before starting the firmware update.
- To find out more information about using EFI, go to Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) Basic Instructions for Intel® Server Boards.
- The software contains open-source software. The associated open-source licenses are included with the source code.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.