The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver (18.104.22.1684.5 ) supports the configuration and enabling of system acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory and maintenance of RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10 Family*, Microsoft Windows*
- Size: 21.1 MB
- SHA1: CA41AF317F892354EEBD8D680BB903E7EDA63AB9
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10X family*, Microsoft Windows*
- Size: 71.7 MB
- SHA1: 9E7BF8DD31755C50A28CB115EFE441C262803D0A
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and Intel® Optane™ Memory applications have reached End of Life. Please see more information here
Note: Intel recommends that end users utilize driver updates provided by their system manufacturer/provider or via Windows Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers. System manufacturers regularly customize Intel generic drivers to meet the needs of their specific system design. In such cases, use of the Intel generic driver update is not recommended.
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver 22.214.171.1244.5 supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features including:
- System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID 0/1/5/10
Note: Contact your system manufacturer prior to installing these applications or requesting technical support from Intel. They may provide software that is specifically configured for your system.
Which file to choose?
- Specifically designed and optimized to support system acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory modules
- Supports system acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory in addition to advanced features such as management of RAID 0/1/5/10 volumes.
- f6flpy-x64.zip (64-bit Operating System):
- Standalone Intel® RST Drivers required for installation before installing the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application from the Microsoft Store*
- The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver 126.96.36.1994.5 supports 7th Gen platforms.
- See the Release Notes or Readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- Additional assistance can be found here:
- RAID related support: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Support page
- Intel® Optane™ Memory User and Installation Guide
- Intel® Optane™ memory-related support: Intel® Optane™ Memory support
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.