This download installs the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID driver version 184.108.40.2063 with security vulnerability fix.
- Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows Server 2008 R2 family*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows Server 2012 family*, Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 14 MB
- SHA1: DA494C2323A91AD3EF235F32FFF9F241FAD3374D
- Windows Server 2008 R2 family*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows Server 2012 family*, Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*
- Size: 587.7 KB
- SHA1: 15A2250EE2178AEC94503C5CE0FE9230F856C482
- Size: 928 B
- SHA1: BA41AD0C9AF3E2EC86DEA2B2890BCCEB3F4764BA
Important note: Before installing this application or requesting technical support from Intel, first contact your system manufacturer. The OEM typically provides software that is specifically configured for your system.
Installs the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID driver version 220.127.116.113.
This driver supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10. The driver should be installed after the operating system has been installed. F6 and RAID BIOS configurations need to be performed prior to installation of this driver for proper operation. This driver supports NVMe* devices.
Which file to choose?
SetupRST.exe - Provides multiple language files.
- See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- Updated readme files with included Intel® 100/C230 Series Chipsets Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller and Windows® 10 support.