The igb Linux* stable base driver version 220.127.116.11s for Intel® 82575/6, 82580, I350, and I210/211-based Gigabit Ethernet Adapters/Connections.
- Size: 329.7 KB
- SHA1: B6A94FD36569C30D14D601838EC42D29CDA83B5D
The igb-x.x.x.tag.gz is designed to work with Intel® 82575/6, 82580, I350, and I210/211-based Adapters/Connections under Linux*. The latest version and earlier versions of this driver are available from SourceForge*.
If your Intel® Network Adapter/Connection is not 82575/6, 82580, or I350-based, you should use one of the following drivers:
- e1000e-x.x.x.x.tar.gz driver supports the Intel® PRO/1000 PCI-E* (82563/6/7, 82571/2/3/4/7/8, or 82583)–based Gigabit Network Adapters.
- e1000.x.x.x.tar.gz support all PCI and PCI-X Intel® Gigabit Network Adapters/Connections.
See the readme for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Confused about what to download?
Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® 82580EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® 82576NS Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.