|Avalon-ST Video Stream Cleaner IP core
- Added a new IP core. The Avalon-ST Video Stream Cleaner IP Core removes and repairs non-ideal sequences and error cases present in the incoming data stream to produce a compliant output stream.
|These changes are optional. If you do not upgrade your IP core, it does not have these new features.
|Frame Buffer II IP core
- Added new Frame Buffer II IP core parameters:
- Enable use of fixed inter-buffer offset
- Inter-buffer offset
- Module is Frame Reader only
- Module is Frame Writer only
|Mixer II IP core
- Added new or updated the following Mixer II IP core parameters:
- Number of inputs
- Alpha Blending Enable
- Layer Position Enable
- Register Avalon-ST ready signals
- Uniform values
- Number of pixels transmitted in 1 clock cycle
- Alpha Input Stream Enable
- 4:2:2 support
- How user packets are handled
- Removed these Mixer II IP core parameters:
- Number of color planes
- Run-time control
- Output format
|Clocked Video Interface IP core
- Added new or updated these Clocked Video Input II IP core signals:
- vid_locked (updated)
- vid_datavalid (updated)
- Added a new register, Color Pattern, for the Clocked Video Input II IP core.
- Removed the Accept synchronization outputs parameter and the related signals from the Clocked Video Output II IP core.
|Switch II IP core
- Added a new register: Din Consume Mode Enable.