1.6.2. Setting Up a Fixed License
- Create a security copy of any existing license.dat file.
- Save the license.dat file on your local hard drive. The preferred location is:
Note: If you save the file in other location, make sure that the path contains only alphanumeric characters, and do not type any special characters or symbols, such as !$%^&*<>, empty spaces, or non-English characters.
- Start the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.
If the Intel® Quartus® Prime software cannot detect a valid license file, the License Setup Required dialog box prompts you to license, evaluate, or buy the software.Figure 5. License Setup Required Dialog Box
- Select If you have a valid license file, specify the location of your license file, and click OK.
The License Setup page on the Options dialog box appears.
- In the License file box, specify the full path name of the license.dat file, and click OK.
Did you find the information on this page useful?