14. High-Performance Crypto Blocks in Intel® Agilex™ F-Series and I-Series FPGAs and SoCs
The crypto block supports these encryption standards:
- AES standard, used worldwide
- SM4 standard, used primarily in China
The crypto block supports these different modes of operation:
- Galois counter mode (GCM)
- XTS mode, built on top of XOR-encrypt-XOR
The Ethernet MACsec soft IP supports each crypto block, providing a complete MACsec solution for 100 Gbps full-duplex or 200 Gbps half-duplex throughput rates. You can also use the crypto block with a third-party or your own IPsec soft IP.
Did you find the information on this page useful?