Intel believes that diversity drives better business results and a more vibrant technology industry. For this reason, we have set significant demographic representation goals and an aggressive timeline within which they will be achieved.
Supported by bold leadership actions, measurable employee compensation plans, and significant investment in executive training, Intel has committed to five core programs to help attain our diversity goals:
1. Achieve full workforce representation through focused hiring and retention programs.
2. Grow the pipeline of technical talent for the industry at large.
3. Improve diversity in our supply chain and vendors.
4. Invest in diverse entrepreneurs of emerging technologies.
5. Support women in gaming.
While we are only six months into a multiyear effort, Intel has already learned valuable lessons that will feed our ongoing mission to:
• Focus on hiring a diverse employee base.
• Grow the talent pipeline by supporting future tech leaders.
• Improve diversity across the Intel supply chain.
• Fund diverse and inclusive up-and-coming businesses
• Set the tech industry standard for diversity and transparency.