In this session, Dave DeMarle, principal engineer at Kitware joins Jefferson Amstutz, visualization software engineer at Intel, to discuss how Kitware successfully used the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit (Render Kit) to optimize their ParaView* application framework and the Visualization Toolkit (VTK)*.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the latest Render Kit, optimized for high-fidelity rendering on Intel® architecture
- The latest features in three of the five open-source libraries in Render Kit: Intel® OSPRay, Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL), and Intel® Open Image Denoise
- How Kitware ParaView and Intel Open VKL use these features
- The benefits of Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management for ParaView with Intel OSPRay 2.0
Get the Software
Get the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit, which includes five optimized tools and libraries for high-fidelity, photorealistic visualization applications.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management
- Explore this initiative led by Intel, including the download of free software toolkits like the essential Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit. Learn More
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software. No software downloads. No configuration steps. No installations.