In this session, product manager Daniel Tsui discusses how Intel works with key partners to create various developer kits for different “families”: Foundation kits and Intel® Vision Accelerator Design kits.
Tune in to learn about these kits—what they are, where to get more information, and where you can purchase them.
Kick-start your targeted application development with a superior out-of-the-box experience.
- Built on prevalidated and emission-certified (FCC and CE) systems based on Intel® architecture
- Includes an integrated software stack with an operating system, drivers, SDKs, tools, libraries, and samples
- Provides acceleration hardware options that use the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit on an Intel® Movidius™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
Deploy power-efficient deep neural network inference for fast, accurate video analytics and computer vision applications.
- Enables high throughput and efficiency
- Works with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit
- Run analytics on edge servers, appliances, and network video recorders
- Gain full use of Intel architecture across CPUs, CPUs with integrated graphics, FPGAs, and VPUs
- See all Developer-Ready Kits for IoT
- Download the latest version of the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit
- Find out more about the Intel Movidius VPU
Product manager for the Foundational Developer Kit Program, Intel Corporation
Daniel works to enable developers with products that accelerate time-to-market solutions. During his 14-year tenure with the company, Daniel has held various positions including technical marketing engineer, senior validation engineer, and validation engineer.