Profiling software on remote systems, especially transient and cloud systems, can be difficult. Installation of drivers and collectors, low-bandwidth connections, and data management all present challenges.
Intel® VTune™ Profiler can help high-performance computing (HPC) developers tackle these obstacles.
In this session, Intel technical consulting engineer Jennifer DiMatteo explains how Intel® VTune™ Profiler (part of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit) helps simplify cluster profiling and manage results for team access.
She provides a “how-to” with a live demonstration of Intel VTune Profiler on Amazon Web Services, which includes:
- Using the tool’s graphical user interface to profile HPC clusters over low-bandwidth connections
- Collecting and analyzing performance data
- Sharing the performance data and results with others
Download the Software
Get Intel® VTune™ Profiler as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, the foundational set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits.
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each biweekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.