C++ & Fortran Compilers for CPUs and Xe Architecture Accelerators
Speaker: Xinmin Tian, Intel
In the high-performance computing realm, the emerging DPC++ and SYCL* programming model is getting attention. At the same time, OpenMP* continues to be the popular parallel programming model to a wide range of HPC and AI accelerators such as Xe architecture GPUs and FPGAs.
This presentation includes:
- A brief overview of the DPC++ and OpenMP offloading models
- An overview of Intel’s LLVM compiler technology for DPC++ and OpenMP offloading
- A closer look at performance tuning for one AI workload on Intel CPU and Xe architecture GPU
Calling all C++, DPC++, and CUDA developers. We’re searching for the next oneAPI hero—someone who can write code that will run on the latest CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs. Submit your best projects to win some amazing prizes.
Supercomputing 2020 (SC20) Recorded Sessions on oneAPI
- C++ for Heterogeneous Programming: oneAPI
- Performance Tuning with the Roofline Model on GPUs and CPUs
- Panel: The oneAPI Software Abstraction for Heterogeneous Computing