V-Ray* is one of the most widely used 3D rendering applications—it's the go-to, ray-tracing solution for creating photorealistic visual effects in animation, architecture, product design, fashion, and a whole lot more.
This webinar focuses on using the V-Ray Application SDK to integrate its ray-tracing technology (that won an Academy Award*) into any application. Designed for streamlined integration, the SDK has been used to create 3D asset platforms, product configurators, productivity tools, and many others.
Join Momchil Lukanov, manager of strategic partnerships at Chaos for a walkthrough of the SDK, including:
- What's inside (Hint: Award-winning Intel® Embree and Intel® Open Image Denoise are built in.)
- How the SDK supports a wide range of project types, from simple scripted workflows to full seamless integrations for desktop and web applications
- How to use the SDK to simplify and accelerate V-Ray integration into an application targeting CPUs and CPU-GPU platforms
Get the Software
Get the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit: A set of rendering and ray-tracing libraries—including Intel Embree and Intel Open Image Denoise—to create high-performance, high-fidelity visual experiences.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits.
- Subscribe to Code Together—an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each biweekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.
Strategic partnerships manager at Chaos
Momchil is part of the Cloud Services and New Products at Chaos. With the company since 2016, he specializes in how rendering technologies can be applied across multiple industries and helps software developers access the full power of V-Ray technology with the V-Ray Application SDK. Momchil holds a master's degree in finance from the University of National World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria.