Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
Deploy High-Performance Data Science on CPUs and GPUs
Maximum Calculation Performance
- Provides the right tools to build compute-intense applications that run fast on Intel® architecture
- Optimized for CPUs and GPUs
- Includes algorithms for analysis functions, math functions, and training and library prediction functions for C++ and Java*
- Used to optimize algorithms from popular machine learning Python* libraries, such as XGBoost (made available as part of the Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit)
What You Can Do
- Analyze large datasets with available compute resources.
- Make better predictions faster.
- Optimize data ingestion and algorithmic compute simultaneously.
- Support offline, streaming, and distributed usage models.
Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) is available as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.
Download as Part of the Toolkit
oneDAL is included as part of the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit, which is a core set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
Download the Stand-Alone Version
A stand-alone download of oneDAL is available. You can download binaries from Intel or choose your preferred repository.
Develop in the Cloud
Build and optimize oneAPI multiarchitecture applications using the latest optimized Intel® oneAPI and AI tools, and test your workloads across Intel® CPUs and GPUs. No hardware installations, software downloads, or configuration necessary. Free for 120 days with extensions possible.
Help oneDAL Evolve
oneDAL is part of the open oneAPI industry standards initiative. We welcome you to participate.
This library addresses all stages of the data analytics pipeline: preprocessing, transformation, analysis, modeling, validation, and decision-making.
- Intel® Core™ processors
- Intel® Xeon® processors
- Intel® Processor Graphics Gen9 and above
- Xe Architecture
For more information, see the system requirements.
- Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
- Intel® C++ Compiler
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)* on Linux
- Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler* on Windows
- Clang on macOS
Note Must have Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit installed
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.