Achieve near-native code performance with this set of essential packages optimized for high-performance numerical and scientific computing.
The Intel® Distribution for Python* provides:
- Near-native performance through acceleration of core numerical and machine learning packages with libraries like the Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library and Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
- Support for the latest CPU instructions to accelerate workloads
- Performance using all available CPU cores on laptops, desktops, and powerful servers
- Productivity tools for compiling Python code into optimized instructions
- Essential Python bindings for easing integration of Intel native tools with your Python project
Who Needs This Product
Beginners and Students
- Learn how to productively program in Python for the most performance.
Researchers and Scientific Computing Developers
- Accelerate and scale compute-intensive Python code with optimized NumPy, SciPy, and Numba on laptops to powerful servers.
- Create your own Python libraries and applications that maximize performance using the Intel oneAPI Math Kernel Library, Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, and Intel® Fortran Compiler runtimes.
High-Performance Computing (HPC) Developers
- Tune for highest efficiency at scale using advanced tools for multithreading and multiprocessing with OpenMP*, tbb4py, smp, and mpi4py.
Machine Learning Developers and Data Scientists
- Program for data science at scale with the Intel® Extension for Scikit-learn* and Intel® Optimization for XGBoost.
Download as Part of the Toolkit
Intel Distribution for Python is included as part of the Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit, which provides accelerated machine learning and data analytics pipelines with optimized deep learning frameworks and high-performing Python libraries.
Develop in the Cloud
Build and optimize oneAPI multiarchitecture applications using the latest optimized Intel® oneAPI and AI tools, and test your workloads across Intel® CPUs and GPUs. No hardware installations, software downloads, or configuration necessary. Free for 120 days with extensions possible.
- Windows® 10
- Windows* 11
- Python 3.9
- Microsoft Visual Studio*
For more information, see the system requirements.
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.