This article is a brief summarizing "List of Links" to find tool documentation, with a short explanation of Intel's software development tool packaging.
This graphic explains the way Intel tools are packaged; you have the option of downloading and installing individual tools, or downloading and installing the 'bundles'.
For example, from this graphic we see that Intel(R) Cluster Studio XE is a superset of Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE.
A disadvantage with downloading and installing the larger packages is that the larger packages are not updated as frequently as the individual component packages; however you can download and install individual package updates as needed, without breaking compatibility. To find the latest versions of all packages, you can visit Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center.
(NOTE: you may need a license in order to get access to this tools list)
Below is a list of useful links:
- Where to buy or get a free download of the packages or suites: http://software.intel.com/en-us/developer-tools-technical-enterprise
- Where to find downloads: Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center.
- Intel(R) C++ Compiler and Libraries - [ User and Reference Guides ] [ More documentation ]
- Intel(R) Fortran Compiler and Libraries [ User and Reference Guides ] [ More documentation ]
- Compiler Quick Reference Guide
- Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) Coprocessor Compilation Reference
Getting Support: First search these areas for answers pertaining to tools & Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) Coprocessor. If you do not find what you are looking for, please use community forums or Intel(R) Premier support to ask questions.
- Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) Coprocessor site: http://software.intel.com/mic-developer
- Intel(R) Software Developer Zone content library: (searches everything)
- Platform specific community forum: search and ask questions in the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor community forum
- Software development tool specific Community forums: [Intel(R) C++ Compiler] [Intel(R) Fortran compiler for Linux] [See ALL forums available]
If you have a verified bug, submit software issues through the Online Service Center site, specifying the appropriate product for your problem:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler for Linux*
- Intel® C++ Compiler for Linux*
- Intel® MKL for Linux
- Intel® VTune Amplifier
- Intel® MPI Library
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector for Linux*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.