You can transfer a named-user license to/from another person only if both of you share the same domain.
License transfer to another person can be done for both named-user and floating licenses.
- Log-in to the Intel® Registration Center (IRC) by entering your login ID and password. You will see a list of all your products.
- Click the product you wish to transfer, to go to the subscription history page. Click the Manage link.
Note: you may have more than one SN for that product, so make sure to choose the one you would like to transfer.
- In the Manage Serial number page expend the Serial Number User Management section and click the Transfer button under the Action column.
- In the New User Email text box enter the email address of the person you wish to transfer the license to and click Transfer. Be advised, that person has to share the same domain as you. However, it cannot be a public domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
You may need to pull a license from a person who left your company and as such is unable to transfer the license to you. License transfer from another person can be done only for named-user licenses.
- Log-in to the Intel® Registration Center (IRC) by entering your login ID and password. On the right-hand side enter the SN you wish to pull and click Register.
- If the SN belong to the same domain as yours you will need to confirm the transfer in the Take Ownership page
- Once the license is transferred, you will be taken to the product’s download where you can download and install it.
- If you enter a SN that is not from the same domain as yours you will get an error message.
If you wish to transfer the license to a user from a different domain you will need to contact Intel support. Please visit our Get Help page for support options
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.