Computer vision is used in different industries such as digital security and surveillance, retail, smart cities, industrial and manufacturing, supply chain management, medical research, and personalized healthcare. These industries use deep learning to process the video data for critical insights and competitive growth. Intel has introduced the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit to help accelerate development of deep learning inference applications. It is a Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) based tool to develop applications and solutions that emulate human vision with the support of heterogeneous execution across different hardware platforms.
We’ve created an online workshop offering tutorials and labs focused on different aspects of the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit to accelerate the development of deep learning applications.
This computer vison workshop featuring the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit is aimed at engineers, researchers, and software developers who develop computer vision and machine learning applications, and want to benefit from transparent hardware acceleration. The workshop content will help developers learn:
- Intel® computer vision technology, including the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit.
- A wide range of common software framework such as TensorFlow*, Caffe*, and MXNet*.
- How to accelerate computer vision applications.
- Performance optimization techniques with hardware acceleration for platforms such as CPUs with Intel® technology, CPUs with integrated graphics, Intel® FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) solutions, solutions using the Intel® Movidius™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU) and other accelerator technologies.
- Leverage reference implementations for rapidly developing end to end solutions for today's use cases.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.