Profile Targets in the Hyper-V* Environment
Verify Your System Configuration for Hardware Analysis
- For the hardware analysis in your Hyper-V environment, make sure your system runs on:
- Intel microarchitectures code named Skylake, Goldmont, or later;
- Windows 10 RS3 operating system (version 1709) or later. To check the system version, use thewinvercommand.
- Run themsinfo32command to make sure the Hyper-V is enabled and running.TheSystem Summaryin theSystem Informationdialog box should show theVirtualization-based securityitem as Running:
Disable the Credential Guard and Device Guard on Hyper-V
- Make sure the security features are running on your system:
- Run themsinfo32command to open theSystem Informationdialog.
- In theSystem Summary, check whether theVirtualization-based Security Services Runningitem includesHypervisor enforced Code Integrityand/orCredential Guardvalues.
- Disable these security features by running the Microsoft* DG-CG-Readiness-Tool, available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53337:
- Open Powershell as an administrator and go to the tool installation directory.
- Run the tool as follows:.\DG_Readiness_Tool_v2.1.ps1 -Disable -CG -DG
- Reboot the system.
- Make sure the device guard is turned off. The output frommsinfo32should NOT include eitherHypervisor enforced Code IntegrityorCredential Guard.