Analyze Unplugged Devices
- Click theConfigure Analysisbutton on theVTunetoolbar.Profiler
- Select theAndroid device (ADB)option from theWHEREpane.
- In theWHATpane, select the analysis target.
- Expand theAdvancedsection of theWHATpane and select theAnalyze unplugged deviceoption.
- Select the analysis type from theHOWpane and clickStart.
- Unplug the device from the USB.Collection begins as soon as the device is disconnected. Data is collected on the device using the settings selected. An alert appears after collection completes. You can also tap theStopbutton on your device to stop the collection.
- Reconnect the device to the USB when collection completes. The collected results are automatically transferred toIntel VTune, processed, and displayed in the viewpoint appropriate to the analysis type selected. If you plug in the device before collection completes, the collection stops and the results are transferred toProfilerIntel VTune.Profiler