- Retiring metric (a fraction of retired pipeline slots) in the middle green row represents the efficiency of the pipe and spans for all 3 columns.
- Memory Bound metric row above the Retiring metric spans for 2 columns.
- Core Bound metric row under the Retiring metric spans for 2 columns.
- Front-End Bound metric is the top row.
- Bad Speculation metric row at the bottom may have a dedicated representation of a drain meaning wasted CPU work.
no significant issues
Memory bound execution
Core bound execution
Front End bound execution
Bad Speculation issues (for example, branch misprediction)
a combination of Memory and Bad Speculation issues