Uninstall Intel® TCC Tools
- Uninstall the host package:cd l_tcc_tools_<version>_offline ./install.sh --action=remove --silent
- (Optional) Run one of the following commands to remove the Intel® TCC Tools folder and all files that were created when you worked with the product:
- If you ran the installation withoutsudo, run the following command:sudo rm -rf ~/intel/tcc_tools
- If you ran the installation withsudo, run the following command:sudo rm -rf /opt/intel/tcc_tools
- Disable the Real-Time Configuration Manager (RTCM) and revert the cache to the original state. This will remove the cache and software SRAM configuration generated by Intel® TCC Tools. The system will reboot.
- On systems with UEFI BIOS, run the script:/usr/share/tcc_tools/scripts/setup_ssram/tcc_setup_ssram.sh disable
- On systems with SBL, follow these steps manually:
- Run the script to disable tcc_driver/usr/share/tcc_tools/scripts/setup_ssram/control_tcc_driver.sh disable
- Run the script to disable RTCM/usr/share/tcc_tools/scripts/setup_ssram/control_rtcm_sbl.sh disable
- Run one of the following commands to uninstall:
- To remove Intel® TCC Tools files only:~/.tcc_tools/tcc_setup.py -u
- To remove Intel® TCC Tools files and all files that were created when you worked with the product:~/.tcc_tools/tcc_setup.py -u -f
- (Optional) Remove Intel® TCC Tools install script folders from the home directory:rm -rf ~/.tcc_tools
- On systems with UEFI BIOS, disable Intel® TCC Tools BIOS options. For systems running SBL, reflash the original SBL image.