- A logic analyzer is used to capture data for analysis. The data in the following examples was captured with a Saleae* Logic Pro 16 logic analyzer. Logic analyzer specifications:
The specifications of the logic analyzer may affect the results.
- Sample rate: 500 MS/s
- Maximum signal frequency: 100 MH/z
Confirm Real-Time Kernel
- From your host system, connect to the target system:ssh <user>@<target>
- In the SSH session, run the following command to get the name of the current kernel:uname -r
- Confirm that the output containsintel-preempt-rt. Example output:5.4.52-rt31-intel-preempt-rt
- If the output does not containintel-preempt-rt, reboot the target system and make sure to select the RT kernel.