Select a Cache Partitioning Preset
- Establish isolated cache regions dedicated to real-time workloads
- Restrict the GPU from accessing the entire L3 cache, and avoid overlap with cache partitions dedicated to real-time workloads
- Dedicate a small portion of the cache for low-latency I/O
- At tool launch, selectP:Would you like to add (A) or delete (D) a cache allocation? Or would you like to change the way the configuration is partitioned? (P) P
- The selected preset will overwrite the current configuration. All changes before this will be overwritten. After selecting a preset, enterYto apply the configuration and go to the reboot screen. You can check the resulting configuration. If it suits you, enterY. You can continue configuration editing by enteringC. To cancel applying the preset, enterU.
- Presets include dedicated cache for real-time workloads. After applying the new partitioning scheme and rebooting into it, you will need to take additional steps outside the cache configurator to allow your real-time application to use the dedicated cache. For details, see Allocate Classes of Service to Cores.
- After use, enable RTCM to allow the cache allocation library to work properly. You can enable RTCM with the following commands:/usr/share/tcc_tools/scripts/setup_ssram/control_rtcm.sh enable reboot