Setting the Default Mode of Vector Math with an Environment Variable
- The default setting
- TheMKL_VML_MODEenvironment variable
- A callvmlSetModefunction
- A call to any VM function other than a service function
- Not more than one accuracy control value is permitted
- Any combination of error control values exceptVML_ERRMODE_DEFAULTis permitted
- No denormalized numbers control values are permitted
high accuracy versions of VM functions
low accuracy versions of VM functions
enhanced performance accuracy versions of VM functions
Denormalized Numbers Handling Control
Faster processing of denormalized inputs is enabled.
Faster processing of denormalized inputs is disabled.
Keep the current CPU settings for denormalized inputs.
Error Mode Control
On computation error, VM Error status is updated, but otherwise no action is set. Cannot be combined with other
On computation error, VM Error status is not updated and no action is set. Cannot be combined with other
On error, the error text information is written to
On error, an exception is raised.
On error, an additional error handler function is called.
On error, an exception is raised and an additional error handler function is called.