Other Areas to Explore
- Support functions
- Support functions for Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (CNR)These functions provide the means to balance reproducibility with performance in certain conditions.
- Memory functionsThese functions provide support for allocating and freeing memory. The allocation functions allow proper alignment of memory to ensure reproducibility when used together with CBWR functions.
- Error handling functionsThefunction is used by BLAS, LAPACK, VML, and VSL to report errors.xerbla
- Linking and interfaces
- The ILP64 interfaceMost users call the interface ofthat takes 32-bit integers for size parameters, but increased memory and also some legacy code requires 64-bit integers. Read more about the ILP64 interface and the libraries and functions supporting it in theoneMKL.Developer GuideoneMKL
- Single Dynamic Library (SDL) linking modelhas two ways to link to dynamic libraries. The newest of these models is the best option for those callingoneMKLfrom managed runtime libraries and is easy to link, but requires some functions calls to use non-default interfaces (for example, ILP64). See theoneMKLfor more information onDeveloper GuideoneMKLlinking models.oneMKL
- Environment variablesMany controls inhave both environment variables and functional versions. In all cases the function overrides the behavior of the environment variable. If you do not want the behavior to change based on an environment variable in a particular case, use the function call to ensure the desired setting. See theoneMKLfor descriptions of the environment variables used byDeveloper GuideoneMKL.oneMKL