- is the axis over which the operation is computed on,
- is the outermost index (to the left of the axis),
- is the innermost index (to the right of the axis), and
- is used to produce numerically stable results and defined as:
Execution argument index
- Both forward and backward propagation support in-place operations, meaning thatsrccan be used as input and output for forward propagation, anddiff_dstcan be used as input and output for backward propagation. In case of in-place operation, the original data will be overwritten. This support is limited to cases when data types ofsrc/dstordiff_src/diff_dstare identical.
Scales the result of softmax by given scale factor
int8 softmax only, zero mask only
forward / backward
f32, bf16, u8, s8
- Use in-place operations whenever possible.
- Currently the softmax primitive is optimized for the cases where the dimension of the softmax axis is physically dense. For instance: