- axis over which the logsoftmax computation is computed on,
- is the outermost index (to the left of logsoftmax axis),
- is the innermost index (to the right of logsoftmax axis), and
- is used to produce more accurate results and defined as:
Execution argument index
- Both forward and backward propagation support in-place operations, meaning thatsrccan be used as input and output for forward propagation, anddiff_dstcan be used as input and output for backward propagation. In case of in-place operation, the original data will be overwritten.
Source / Destination
forward / backward
- No support.
- Use in-place operations whenever possible.
- Currently the softmax primitive is optimized for the cases where the dimension of the softmax axis is physically dense. For instance: