Execution argument index
- The memory format can be either specified by a user or derived by the primitive. The recommended way is to allow the primitive to choose the most appropriate format.
- The concat primitive requires all source and destination tensors to have the same shape except for theconcat_dimension. The destination dimension for theconcat_dimensionmust be equal to the sum of theconcat_dimensiondimensions of the sources (i.e. ). Implicit broadcasting is not supported.
Scales the corresponding input tensor by the given scale factor(s).
Only one scale per tensor is supported. Input tensors only.
- Only tensors of 6 or fewer dimensions are supported.
- Whenever possible, avoid specifying the destination memory format so that the primitive is able to choose the most appropriate one.
- The concat primitive is highly optimized for the cases in which all source tensors have same memory format and data type matches the destination tensor data type. For other cases, more general but slower code is working. Consider reordering sources to the same data format before using the concat primitive.