Implicit Alternating Least Squares
- indicates the preference of user u of item i:
- is the threshold used to define the preference values. is the only threshold valu supported so far.
- , measures the confidence in observing
- is the rate of confidence
- is the element of the matrix
- is the parameter of the regularization
- , denote the number of ratings of user and item respectively
- If input data is homogeneous, provide the input data and store results in homogeneous numeric tables of the same type as specified in the algorithmFPType class template parameter.
- If input data is sparse, use CSR numeric tables.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.
Notice revision #20201201