- Possible values are:
- Tells the compiler to use default heuristics. This may produce incorrect code on some OpenMP* offload SPIR-V* devices when a target object is larger than 4GB.
- Tells the compiler to generate code to prevent the issue described bydefault. OpenMP* offload programs that access target objects of size larger than 4GB in target code require this option.This setting applies to the following:
- Target objects declared in OpenMP* target regions or inside OpenMP* declare target functions
- Target objects that exist in the OpenMP* device data environment
- Objects that are mapped and/or allocated by means of OpenMP* APIs (such as omp_target_alloc)
- If you do not specify this option, the compiler may produce incorrect code on some OpenMP* offload SPIR-V* devices when a target object is larger than 4GB.