Intel® MPI Library Developer Guide for Windows* OS
- Introducing Intel MPI Library gives a general introduction for the Intel MPI Library and its components.
- Compiling and Linking provides instructions on compiling and linking MPI applications with the Intel MPI Library in the command line and in Visual Studio*.
- Running Applications describes how to run MPI and hybrid OpenMP*/MPI programs in the command line and through job schedulers.
- Analysis and Tuning discusses the methods for MPI analysis using the built-in Intel MPI Library features and other analyzing tools.
- Troubleshooting provides the troubleshooting steps for some common issues with the Intel MPI Library.