- Get the buffer size required to configure the contextIppsARCFourStateby calling the functionARCFourGetSize.
- Call the operating system memory allocation service function to allocate a buffer whose size is not less than the one specified by the functionARCFourGetSize.
- Initialize the pointerpCtxto theIppsARCFourStatecontext by calling the functionARCFourInitwith the allocated buffer and the respective ARCFour cipher key of the specified size.
- Clean up secret data stored in the context.
- Call the operating system memory free service function to release the buffer allocated for theIppsARCFourStatecontext, if needed.