- Get the size required to configure the contextIppsAES_CCMStateby calling the functionAES_CCMGetSize.
- Call the system memory-allocation service function to allocate a buffer whose size is not less than the functionAES_CCMGetSizespecifies.
- Initialize the contextIppsAES_CCMState*pCtxby calling the functionAES_CCMInitwith the allocated buffer and respective AES key.
- CallAES_CCMStartto start authenticated encryption of the first/next message.
- Keep callingAES_CCMEncryptuntil the entire message is processed.
- Request the authentication tag by callingAES_CCMGetTag.
- Proceed to the next message, if any, that is, go to step 5.
- Clean up secret data stored in the context.
- Call the system memory free service function to release the buffer allocated for the contextIppsAES_CCMState, if needed.