Configuring the User Logger
- <log destination>
- <mode>,<log destination>
- <mode> may beI,IE,EI, orE.Istands for logging the API calls, andEstands for logging the errors. If both are specified, then logging of both API calls and errors is performed. If none is specified, only errors are logged.
- <log destination> may be:
- stdout- the log is printed to the standard output.
- stderr- the log is printed to the standard error.
- <filename>- a file named as is<filename>_PID<process ID>_<date and time>.txt